#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, June 18, 2016

What a chuckle!



Can you guess where we had dinner last night? Sprague’s has these faux antler chandeliers lining the top of the room. We went there after the date night movies. We saw Now You See Me 2. My review….ok, but not as good as the first one. You can wait for the video. At Sprague’s Don and I both had their buttermilk battered fish fry…delicious!
IMG_1172


When we were walking out to the parking lot we saw this…and grabbed my iphone. IMG_1173
I have never seen anything like this before. a van on a bus covered with paint. So funny. IMG_1184

The door was like a telephone booth.
IMG_1181And it had funny sayings and quotes all over it.
IMG_1178

IMG_1192IMG_1187

While I was taking pictures and other people were staring in amazement the owner of the van brought his little girl out and I asked him if he painted all that. He said yes with the help of a few parties. He told us he lived just up the road. I told him that it was awesome. It sure gave me a chuckle. IMG_1176

IMG_1180IMG_1183

1 comment :

  1. Love those antlers!!!!! :-))))))

    Wow, that guy must have a lot of free time, to fix up that van-on-bus, and paint it!!!!! Wonder if he works, during the day time??? >,-)

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.