#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 17, 2018

Does Mother Nature know it’s fall?


It was 82 degrees out there yesterday.  This is not a typical fall in Bradford. I spent some time outdoors putting away some more summer things. If I do a little each day I will get it all done before the snow falls. I am still holding on to the summer flowers for a little while. 
  Today I plan on spending some time in the basement.  We do not have a full basement in our house but do have a finished room where I have been putting bins from the attic. Today I need to go down there and sort and rearrange and organize. It is more convenient for me to get my seasonal decorations from the basement instead of pulling down the attic steps and getting up there. 
  Some of the Basement is taken up with boxes and boxes of things I have gathered for a sale.  They will be loaded into my car next weekend and I will take them all to my sister’s house where we will have a huge sale the following weekend. That will leave some empty space in the basement. 
It is good to let go. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:48 PM

    it is very good! and safer! good luck on your sale when you have it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.