#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Insistence



Have I ever told you about how insistent Sadie can be? Even though she can’t walk she has a way of getting me to do exactly what she wants at any given moment. She really doesn’t like me to be on my ipad for some odd reason.  Every time I pick it up she decides that she doesn’t like it and whines and carries on until I put it back away. She also doesn’t like me to talk to Linda on the phone. Wherever she is she will come to me and bark and whine and sit up to tell me to pick her up. She wants to be held a lot lately and comforted. At night she insists on being on Don’s lap. And every time..I mean every time... I do exactly as she wishes. 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous9:14 PM

    awww...
    how can you not? her time is short. even shorter than most dogs now. it surely will be worth it.
    then the memories you have pf her will carry no guilt. only love. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.