#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Fall has come to my house

Fall is my favorite season and I love to decorate my house with the Autumn colors. As you can see in the picture I have replaced my summer curtains with the black checked ones that are more appropriate for the cooler months. I also have the French chair covers from Pier One over the end zebra chairs. 

At the window you may notice a French galvanized bucket filed with tall summer flowers in oranges and yellows along with a lantern and a pumpkin on a column. 


On the table I have a neutral colored runner with an embroidered wreath saying gather that I found at Big Lots last year. Sitting on top of that is a long wooden trough filled wit pumpkins, berries and candles. 

These little pumpkin lanterns were a gift from my sister Linda. I picked up the birch candle this year. 

This is one of my favorite decorations for fall. 


Other little touches include this square plate filled with grapes and moss and a wire basket with pine cones and pumpkins. 

This is one of my favorite arrangements. 


And of course I had to bring out the bronze stag to stand proudly on the baker’s rack. 

Are you decorated for fall? 















1 comment :

  1. Anonymous10:45 PM

    I am! on my rustic computer table here that Reve' made … (that's Jacob and Blake's mom and Sgt Mike's wife) she made the table while he was on mission somewhere in the desert over there... so I of course love it! anyway on the table is a lamp and to the left of my computer near the window is a large plain white pottery urn with a simple shape. I have a huge spray of silk Autumn leaves in it … all golds and yellow and red and burgundy colors. it's glorious! and in case our leaves never change I can still enjoy Autumn!
    in the morning the sun through the white sheer curtains casts shadows and they just seem to glow!
    I meant to tell you I love all the pictures! AND the new banner. if it's not new don't tell me. I'm slow at noticing things. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.