#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 28, 2018

What’s up?


Soooo....maybe I overdid it just a little?  Chris came home last night for the weekend and even though I never bake anymore I got carried away. I made salted caramel cookies, zucchini bread, and cinnamon rolls. Since we rarely have a lot of sweets in the house I took this opportunity to load up. I don’t think Chris will appreciate it since he is on a diet. 
  He is going kayaking and bike riding at Allegany State park with a girl he met in Harrisburg at a meetup for outdoor enthusiasts. She moved to a town about an hour away from Bradford so he came up for a visit. 


Today I will be having yellow squash noodles for lunch. I love my spiralizer. 

Just for fun I set my table for fall using the bowls and plates from Williams Sonoma. The napkin rings were from Pier One. Pheasants and antlers add to the fall look. 

I hope you have a pleasant day. This will be one of our nicest fall days.





2 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:55 PM

    it's heavenly cool here tonight. I can take days still in the high 80's if the nights are cool!
    your table is beautiful! not sure about the squashetti tho! LOLOL. maybe the pretty china would help. :D xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an informative post which is so clear and understandable. It is excellent information with unique content of this blog and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.
    Motorcycle Tours in India

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.