#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, September 03, 2018

Sign





I was browsing through some Flea Market magazines and came across these two signs.

This is the beginning of a new day.  You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it.  When tomorrow comes the day will be gone forever. In its place is everything that you have left behind. Let it be something good. 

I loved that sentiment. Then I found this one...

Darling,
 The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you.  Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision, your heart, your soul.  So laugh and sing, dance and play, write and draw, Create and build, love and shine. Stay true to yourself. Embrace beauty and live life as only you can. 

That one brought tears to my eyes for it perfectly described my best friend Yrsa who passed away three and a half years ago. If anyone has a soul mate Yrsa was mine. We shared so much and she knew my soul. I think of her weekly now instead of daily but sometimes there are certain little things that just remind me of her and make me cry. 

By the way I have another “visit” story for you. While I was at Ryan’s I was in the bedroom when I heard a sound like a vacuum cleaner running. I came out to see why and passed Sean in another bedroom laying on the bed playing his device. As I walked by the bathroom I saw the hair dryer which was plugged in blasting away hot air on high. I turned it off and then asked Sean if he had turned it on. He said no and that he thought I was in the bathroom. Don was in the living room. There just is no way that a hair dryer turns itself on. The switch was difficult and clicked on and off. I am convinced that someone is trying to contact me since I have these strange occurrences all the time.
.

Kay, Yrsa and me 

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous3:56 PM

    oh Peggy. how did I miss this post?
    what a wonderful picture of the three of you. it's just beautiful.
    and life is so full of mysteries. I don't discount anything. how would we know?
    there are places in the highlands of Scotland in this 21st Century where the people truly believe in faeries.
    and if love can transcend anything and I totally think it can... than anything is possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.