#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, September 21, 2018

Will I walk down this street again?

IMG_1856

There are some images you just don’t forget. The picture above is in Aix en Provence, France. I had the most marvelous vacation a while ago with my best friend Yrsa and her cousin and her boyfriend. We were driven all over Provence and saw things that most tourists don’t get to see. Our last three days were spent in Aix. There is a famous street with a moss overgrown fountain where we went shopping. Everytime I see a picture of that street I imagine myself back there beneath the plane trees. So I chose that photo to paint at my last class.

IMG_1859

1 comment :

  1. Anonymous5:01 PM

    how wonderful. you have already said the words. and they're bittersweet.
    but such a lovely memory AND painting of it.
    Yrsa is smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.