#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A little change is good for the soul

This large picture is new to the living room. I found it at Through the Garden Gate, an antique store in Ashland, Virginia. It replaces a large blue shelf that my father had made for me when I was in my country phase. I had been looking for something to put there and this picture had the right subject for my living room that is the only remaining blue room in my house. The room has my collection of blue and white pottery. Which I have displayed on the mantle and entertainment center. My house is in constant flux. Some people see no need to change their style and are content to keep the same drapes, paint and decorations for many decades. I however love the freshness of redecorating, changing vignettes with the seasons, and finding new ways to express myself through the vistas in my home.















1 comment :

  1. I can see that you are truly enjoying yourself :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.