#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 25, 2013

Thinking of spring

Maybe I'm rushing the season with snow still on the ground. But I was feeling like doing a creative project. There was a time when I was very crafty and made things all the time. I don't think there was a craft that I didn't try at one time or another. When the computer came that fascinated me so much that it took up most of my free time. But I still love to make wreaths. I found the carrot sign at hobby Lobby and knew it would make a terrific spring wreath. I'm not quite ready to put it on the door just yet. Hurry up Spring!









2 comments :

  1. So cute, Peggy! The carrots are definitely perfect for welcoming spring. I've been out tromping in the snow and taking day after the blizzard photos, having a blast. I'm not quite ready for spring yet. The sun has melted most of the snow off the roads. That's a good thing! I'm going to post a picture of a bunny I found in the snow this morning! Have a good evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wont' be long before you can display that wonderful work of art :)


    You did Good Peggy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.