#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 05, 2013

It’s the month of love

Always <3

A great Valentines quote - or for that matter, any day of the year. Love quotation at its best.Happy Valentine's DayThis is only a quote from the Pride and Prejudice movie, but I love it so much.    VALENTINES SALE Jane Austen 8x10 Print  Pride and by LitPrints, $10.00Love is kind!Just lovemore of all of these please!!!so true..Would look great on the wall in a white bathroom.Share the Funny I love you Quotes with your Friends on this valentines day 2013 to make them laugh and Happy. Get the list of Funny ILU Quotes  2013.

Do you have a love story? Do you smile when you think of him? Do you remember that first time you made that connection with a person of the opposite sex?
   I was always boy crazy from the time my first hormone kicked in. A boy was coming around when I was still into playing imaginary horses. Then I discovered that boys were far greater than horses. Isn’t it funny how we try out boys when we are young? We had no idea that we were picking a mate. We were just having fun. I remember one of my first boyfriends in junior high. In the evening when he would call I would lay on my bed while he played Vic Damone Italian love songs on his hifi. When he gave me his ring and kissed my outside the classroom I smiled. And I can’t forget the “bad boy” who gave me the most romantic sensual kiss in the rain.
  I met my husband when I was only 16 and at a football game. He took my heart and has kept it for 47 years. He can still take my breath away with a kiss. Now that’s love.

1 comment :

  1. What a great post! So much fun, and I remember crushes on the bad boys of school, only we called them "hoods"!

    Happy Valentine's Day to you two sweethearts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.