#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 03, 2013

The universe

Do you remember serval years ago when the Secret book came out? The premise was that you could ask for something and your desire would come true. I have incorporated it into my life because iI believe it works. For the last few years I have been asking the Universe to grant me a few things. And amazingly I seem to get what I wish for. I am not greedy but once in a while I ask. This past week is a good example. When I am looking for something particular it seems to come to me. I have been seeking a heavy Dutch oven to cook roasts in. The ones I have seen in the stores are a bit pricey. I mentioned it to my friend Linda who said, "I have one someone gave me as a gift and I never u it because it is too heavy for me. It was just what I had been looking for, even the right color. I made stuffed peppers in it the other night and I swear they were the best news I had ever made.
Now you may be saying that it wasn't such a big deal that she just happened to have exactly what I needed. But this happens all the time to me. At the card party I forgo to ask the Universe to win a basket. They were halfway through the drawings when I silently asked and within a minute they called my number. This happens all the time. My favorite thing to ask for is a close parking space when I'm at a crowded mall or store. And it works almost all the time. Try it and let me know.





2 comments :

  1. That's a beautiful Dutch oven. I love the green. Your snow is so beautiful! Don't envy you having to drive in it though. Much better to stay home and use the Dutch oven. I saw a recipe for a no-knead bread to bake in a Dutch oven and have been meaning to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca8:48 PM

    Peg, I also believe in the secret and I have had many wished answered.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.