#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

chalkboard Art





I first became aware of chalkboard art around Christmas time when all the blogs seems filled with decorating with chalkboards.



There were many clever designs out there.




But I had a chalkboard by my phone once to take notes on discovered that chalk dust is not fun. So I changed it to a dry erase board.

But still I am fascinated with this special expression of art.
There is another kind of chalk art..painting on concrete. I first saw this on the closed off streets of Erie during a festival. It’s amazing what these artists can create.





2 comments :

  1. Beautiful art work, Peggy. Oprah did a chalk art cover last year that was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh, I so love the artists of NOW....the depth perceptions, that is one amazing work of art :)

    As for chalkboard art, it loved playing around with clip art a few years ago and with watermark.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.