#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 02, 2013

Waiting to be read

Are you a reader? Winter is the perfect time to grab a book or magazine and curl up. A room without books is like a body without a soul. When I go in someone's house I can always tell if I'm going to like them by the number of books they have lying around. And who doesn't have a magazine rack in their bathroom? I love seeing a stack of books and you may notice that all the home decorating magazines have libraries or books piled up. My only problem lately is leaving my ipad long enough to put my hands on a book. Yes, I have downloaded some books to read on the ipad, but I still love the feel of turning the pages of a book. What are you reading now? Currently I'm reading Preston and Child's Two Graves.

1 comment :

  1. I am still reading Annie Dillard's Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, having never read it until now. But I always have a stack of design books around to flip through for relaxation and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.