#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 01, 2013

On Hold Temporarily

FABulous Friday Inspiration

I hope you enjoy Kathleen Ellis’ inspirations. I do. As you can see there are no photos taken by me on this blog today. I still am figuring out how to keep them from going to Lightroom. Thank goodness my guru, Kim Klassen is having a Lightroom class in March. I know I can’t wait that long to put my pics on this blog so day by day I will wade through the technology to see if I can figure some of it out on my own. I am no young chick and things don’t come as easily as they once did. Isn’t it funny how you get to know one thing and then along comes something else to learn. Maybe I can learn to blog using my ipad??? Hmmm.
  Meanwhile I had a great day at the Literary Club Valentine’s Tea. Good company and good food too. There are pictures in my camera…
   It’s cold here tonight…15 degrees and we are expecting more snow tomorrow. Time to hunker down.

1 comment :

  1. Miss your pictures but still love hearing from you. And I am just impressed that you're not giving up on this problem and will keep at it until you learn it. And you will!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.