#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

A new Day

This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.
-Maya Angelou

I love the beginning of the day. Each day is a new start. A fresh day where nothing has happened yet to create sadness. The day lays before unwritten.
Image result for a new day quote

This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind... let it be something good.

Mac Anderson

Image result for a new day quote





3 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:21 PM

    there is just something wonderful about the words 'fresh start!'
    and 'a new beginning.'
    bless you little Auntie Mame! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maya's words are the essence of her, and I miss her so much. Thank you for reminding me of her and this beautiful thought, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true, Peggy! I woke up this morning at 8:39 am and was not happy because I felt that I had wasted the best part of the day. How ridiculous is that? It's been a great day. My Waikiki 24 Hour Fitness closed down, and now I'm doing planks, situps, and pushups in my hotel room ~ not a happy camper with that! LOL I lost so much ground last summer with my dental/medical setbacks, so I'm doggedly forging on. I powered through my 30 minutes of torture and felt so much better. Could be interesting here tomorrow. They were sandbagging stores in the Royal Hawaiian Center ~ Anticipating a little rain. But any new day is a good day, and I can always workout in my room, torrential rain or not! I hope that you and Don are looking forward to an awesome weekend ~ a special gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.