#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, February 05, 2018

What a game

I love an underdog (plus the fact that the Patriots are Bills rivals) so I was thrilled with this year’s Super Bowl. Football is the only sport that we really like and watch almost every game we can. Since we are 75 miles south of Buffalo and get all their tv stations naturally we root for the Bills most of the time (except when they play Pittsburgh ‘cause we love them too!). And since Philly is in our home state we were cheering them on the whole game. We were holding our breath by the time the Brady got the football back in the last few minutes. There was celebrating in the Karrasch household when the game was finally over.
i

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:09 PM

    I was for those wonderful (supposedly!) under dogs too.
    what a nail biter of a game.
    I can't say I watched it from the first but I should have.
    I was literally STANDING with excitement in front of my TV by the ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was glad they won too and glad that it was a good hard game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was celebrating for Philadelphia too, Peggy! It was a great game and a delight to see the Eagles win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.