#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Zonta card party

Yesterday was the annual Zonta card party. It is always a fun time where there are tables full of little sandwiches and sweets and Chinese auction baskets. 

There was a lot of fun and laughter. These girls below are my coffee friends and even though we look serious there was a lot of fun. 

And these girls are my Giggle girlfriends. They played marbles. 


I didn’t win a basket it my friend Lisa did. She shared a jar of STone Mountain blueberry jam with me. Here I am dressed up and all ready to go to the party. 

And here for no reason at all is a picture of my kitchen. 


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:13 PM

    what fun! if I only liked card games.
    I never could remember what beats what.
    once though I beat my husband Bob at strip poker!
    or... come to think of it... did he think he was letting me win? LOL!
    I'd be playing the marbles.
    hey. your hair looks so much thicker! is there a secret? it's beautiful.
    I still look sort of like Bob Newhart. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.