#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, February 10, 2018

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Do you remember the Johnny Carson show? At 11:30 every week night Don and I always stayed up long enough to watch the opening monologue and maybe a few guests. We laughed out loud at his antics with the guests. Comedy was just so funny then. No raw blatent sexual jokes just hints at misconduct. He had on all the famous and we got a fresh look at how they interacted with him in such a funny way.
  Here is a blast from the past...Andy Kauffman impersonating Elvis.

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:28 PM

    I enjoyed that blast! what an amazing talent Andy was.
    and Johnny? well. what a classy man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember Johnny Carson very well, but I rarely could stay up that late. I used to joke that I went to bed earlier than my third grade students! Thanks for the memories, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.