#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, February 09, 2018

Why we talk about the weather.

My son in Tennessee says that I talk about the weather an awfully lot. He doesn’t understand that here we are subject to changes in the weather that affect what we are doing.  Take this morning for instance. We were all set to go to my son’s house in Southern Pennsylvania. We packed the car and started the out.  We were just a little over a half an half ur from home when we changed our minds.  The roads were icy, the snow was coming down and we just didn’t want to take a chance on the roads.  When we were younger that wouldn’t have bothered us as much but we are a lot more cautious now.  When we reached the next small town we turned around.  We will visit another time. Looking out now you’re u wto use never know how bad it was this morning. The weather changes that fast.  



2 comments :

  1. Anonymous8:19 PM

    it's true. I don't do a lot of things I used to just brazenly do when I was younger.
    I have no desire to take risks now. even if you weren't in an accident! you could have engine trouble.
    you can freeze or get hyperthermia very quickly in certain conditions. nope. not worth it.
    that's why they call us 'older and wiser!' :D I'm glad you turned around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were smart to turn around, Peggy! Some risks just aren't worth it. I hope the weather improves quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.