#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Here comes Peter Cottontail

Spring is still a long way off on the calendar and even farther off in Bradford’s weather. Out daffodils won’t be out for a long time but I did see some stalks peeping their heads up out in the flower garden. Up in my mind I’m ready for it to be here.  Im getting out my Easter decorations since Easter is early this year. This little guy I picked up at Walmart the other day along with his carrots. Today I will be busy with two doctor appointments but tomorrow I will put out some chicks and eggs. The sun is shining this morning and even though it is only twenty nine degrees it is warm and springlike in my heart. 

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous10:43 AM

    shades of that lover of all bunny rabbits... Beatrix Potter!
    there's even a new movie about Peter and his adventures out. wonder if she could ever dream of her amazing legacy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those carrots are so cute! But then so is Peter Cottontail! I'm working backwards, so I've already seen your wonderful spring decorations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.