#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 15, 2018

He never forgets

My husband wouldn’t be called a hopeless romantic. He is a practical man, very right brained. Skilled in all the testosterone stuff. Romantic gestures are not in his nature. Not to say he isn’t the most devoted and loving husband. But he has made a discovery along the way in our fifty plus years of marriage. He learned that I love and appreciate a bouquet of flowers now and then. So every single special day... birthdays, anniversaries, holidays, even Mother’s Day he brings home gorgeous flowers for me to enjoy. He never, ever forgets. It makes me love him even more. 



2 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:09 PM

    how beautiful! in every way. lucky girl. xo♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you, Peggy! I wish my husband would give me flowers ~ Although I shouldn't complain, because he gives me so many other wonderful things. He is my rock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.