#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Those little accessories

I’ve been trying to improve my photography with my big camera but I must admit that my iPhone takes some pretty neat photos too. I may have mentioned Emile Pakarklis who is an expert iPhone photographer who willing shares email tutorials and articles about iPhone photography and founded the iPhone photography school.
I have found them so helpful and detailed and make the process simplier. 
Just for fun I ordered from Amazon some accessories for the iPhone...a telescoping lens, a wide angle, a macro, and a fisheye. I played around with them just a little yesterday. 



3 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    wow.
    that could be very beautiful with flowers. rather like Georgia O'Keeffe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, beautiful! I don't have an iPhone, just an Android but it takes pretty good pics sometimes, if I can hold my hand still. And I've given up using anything but automatic setting on our Cannon dsir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are much more patient and persistent than I am, Peggy. I should look into these accessories for my iPhone. I was really impressed with your macro shot! Is the first one a pinecone??? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.