#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 08, 2018

BLOG TO A BOOK

For the past few days I have been busy making my blog in to a book. 


I just completed 2016 and yesterday I did 2008 and sent it off to be published. I love the fact that Bookemon is so easy and you get your book back within days. It is of high quality and the photos come out amazing. After losing almost all my photos for 2017 I am determined to get a hard copy backup of the blog before it disappears again. 

3 comments :

  1. I have used Blurb before but still have years to catch up on. I have done three years and have seven to go. Bit expensive though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also used Blurb before I used Bookemon. It's much easier and cheaper.

      Delete
  2. I'll shall have to check this out, Peggy. I saw one site, but it was very expensive! Enjoy you book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.