#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 04, 2018

Do it now

Oh, my God. What if you wake up some day, and you're 65 or 75, and you never got your novel or memoir written; or you didn't go swimming in warm pools or oceans because your thighs were jiggly or you had a nice big comfortable tummy; or you were just so strung out on perfectionism and people-pleasing that you forgot to have a big juicy creative life, of imagination and radical silliness and staring off into space like when you were a kid? It's going to break your heart. Don't let this happen.  ~ Anne Lamott


“One day, you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted.  Do it now”  Paulo Coelho


Some people live where there are so many things to do, such culture and diversity, classes of interest, and ways to grow. Our town is small and contains an elderly population and low income also. We do the best we can and we are lucky to have the University of Pittsburgh which brings in entertainment such as small concerts to our town. I try to take advantage of every interesting thing I can.

a47

It is snowing…again. It seems that every night we get an inch or two. It has been steady today. A good day to stay in and watch the super bowl.

2 comments :

  1. Hi, Peggy! I'm working on that memoir! I really am. But I'm writing it now, because I've had a lifetime of doing all sorts of amazing things I've wanted to do. We've fled the snow and cold, and right now I'm not missing it a bit! We watched the Super Bowl at The Reef in the Outrigger Reef right on the water. It was a great fun to cheer on the Eagles, even if it was tensile at the end. I hope I'm not assuming the wrong thing in thinking you were probably for the Eagles. Wishing you and Don a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOW was my word for the year and I think I've pretty much put my best into it so far. The constant restraint though is that just doing the basics seems to take up so much time in a day. Lend me some of your energy, okay?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.