#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Great weekend with my boys

This weekend we went to Carlisle to see my son and my grandson. This is Chris, my oldest son. He is my “go to” guy whenever I come across a project that is just too complicated for me to handle. In this case it was a small rip in the seat of my van. I purchased a repair kit but had no clue of how exactly to work with it. Chris had no problems (except mixing the correct color to match the seat..he had to seek the help of my grandson Scott who has a lot of artistic talent. ) He repaired it so well you couldn’t hardly tell where the rip had been.
IMG_4039

My sister Linda came up from Fredericksburg, Virginia and we all went out on Saturday night to hear Threefold Echo, Scott’s band, play at a local inn. ( I really have to make a confession. I haven’t been to a bar in a long, long time. But we had fun listening to the music. Scott of course loved the gig.

IMG_4036IMG_4035

IMG_4030

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:31 PM

    i normally hate the word I'm about to use! but "cute" comes to mind. Chris is cute. he just makes me smile.
    and Scott wouldn't appreciate it either but he's cute playing his drums! and to think he has gigs and they're only even going to be more so in the future! and to top it off a picture of you and Linda having a blast in the bar! I think it's all wonderful little Auntie Mame!
    you're a talented bunch you are. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with, Tammy! I always enjoy your family photos, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.