#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, July 05, 2018

A Quiet Fourth

It was a rather quiet way to celebrate the Fourth of July. No fireworks for us. After I went to the Floats competition I came back to Chris’ and we went for a swim. I love it when the water is warm. I can’t let Sadie swim anymore because of her deformed feet. Using them like that must hurt her although she would swim forever if you’d let her. So I got her a floatie and took her in the water. I’m sure she would rather be swimming on her own but at least she could get wet and participate.  Chris grilled his special burgers with Jack Daniel’s sauce. 
In the evening we all went to see Jurassic World. It was ok for that kind of movie. It was a nice way to celebrate just being together. Today we go to my sister’s lake house for the gathering of the clan. 



I saw this great picture of my hometown on Facebook and just had to share. 






1 comment :

  1. Anonymous3:42 PM

    wow. and there I was thinking you were in Bradford! I still love Bradford. but I'm glad you're getting to spend time with family.
    and . . .
    "GO SADIE!!!YOU GO LITTLE GIRL!" lolol. please hug her for me Peggy! tell her it's from me. XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.