#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 20, 2018

It was framed



How fast things can happen sometimes. I was planning on going to Erie on Saturday to get a frame for my picture but I got a twenty percent on the whole order coupon from Michael’s which was only good for one day. So I hopped in the car and drove to Jamestown. I found a frame for the agapanthus picture and also for my poppy watercolor. 


And of course one thing led to another. I had to find a place to display the picture and decided to put it in the sunroom for now. And it seemed the bowl of agapanthus needed to be there too. I added one more blue vase just to tie it in and I was done. I walked around the sunroom and removed some things for a while trying to simplify. I’ll never, ever be a minimalist but I’m finding I don’t need all the stuff out all the time. I do love to decorate though. 

Tomorrow the guys will come and charge the air conditioning system and we will be in business. Since we’ve had such very hot days I will be happy to enjoy the whole house being cool. I will probably sleep better too. It will be so comfortable when I host my sisters in a few weeks and then my nephew and his family. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.