#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Oh my

Oh my...have I almost forgotten to blog today? Can it be I have been much too busy?  

Running up and down the basement steps
 Taking things to the garage to be disposed of
Sorting through boxes finding more items for the garage sale
Sweeping
Organizing
Making room downstairs for my Christmas decorations 
Which have to be moved from the attic
Did I mention it looks like a space station up there
With long tubes all over everywhere 
And
In between while I was taking a break
I’m binge watching
Orange is the new black
And nursing my sick husband who has a cold

No time to blog?
No wonder 

1 comment :

  1. Oh my, is right! But I wish I were half as timely as you are with posts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.