#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

PICNIC ON THE LAKE


Last Friday my friend Cece and I took a picnic lunch with us and ate at a picnic table under a large weeping willow by Chautauqua Lake. This steamboat, the Chautauqua Belle, gives rides on the lake. It is glorious to hear the steamboat whistling as it is pulling out. 

I brought along a little vintage tablecloth and used my new but looks old plaid lunch box. Food always tastes better eaten outdoors. 

Doesn’t this lighthouse make the best setting for a picnic?









1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:02 PM

    twice in my life I used to have a little plaid lunch box just like YOURS!
    I loved it! and it came with a little thermos. they're both long gone now.
    great pics! and a fun day for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.