#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Air

Work is progressing on the central air. Yesterday they brought all the supplies, put in the air handler up in that attic and the condenser outside. They might be finished by Saturday. I hear it is going to be another hot weekend so I am looking forward to having a cool house. 


I am still catching up on the business of the last week. I need a longer recovery period these days. But I pace myself. Instead of feeing the pressure of having to do all the laundry we created during our week away I just left it in the basket for another day. It’s not like I don’t have a ton of summer clothes to wear. It will get done..just on my schedule. Today is hair day. I always love feeling refreshed after a cut and color. This week is already going by in a flash. Am I rambling? I feel unfocused today. I need to just sit down with a book and rest. 


1 comment :

  1. Anonymous4:51 PM

    i'm so happy for you getting in the central air! it will make such a difference! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.