#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, July 02, 2018

The Depot at Mayville



This is a picture of my watercolor class. I wish that we had a community of artists in our town like this. And a teacher like Susan. 

It was a hot day yesterday when the temperature reached 94. That is scorching for us since so many houses do not have air conditioning. We huddled in our sunroom with a window air conditioner. I hope that when we get back from vacation they can start putting in our central air. 

Another quote from Life is a Verb....

Be careful how you interpret the world, it is like that.  Erich Heller



1 comment :

  1. Anonymous7:15 PM

    with climate change now... and weather everywhere so unusual ...
    it's wise to have central air.
    be careful. excessive heat and high humidity can be dangerous. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.