#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Welcome to Chatham Lane

IMG_1670

I painted this tray many years ago to welcome all to my home. This year it hangs on the picket fence.

IMG_1671
The hostas are in full bloom now. Two things about hostas…they are easy to grow and they grow without any trouble. That makes them the perfect plant for me.

IMG_1669
This is the way to enter my house if you want.

IMG_1672

Remember a few weeks ago when I trimmed this vine? yeah…it needs it again.

IMG_1678
The day lilies by Tatiana are doing just fine this year. In the planters in front of her I am growing yellow squash and zucchini.
IMG_1676
All my flowers are having a second birth and doing well.
IMG_1673

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:01 PM

    lovely! surprising what just a few cooler temps and fresh rain can do!
    I love the colors in that next to the last shot! just beautiful! and your hand painted sign. so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember seeing your Tatiana bed before, very pretty! I love that vine, any vine. Vines would take over everything if I were the gardener here but RH had enough of keeping them in check at our old place so there is not a one here except for some reseeding morning glories that climb a stump and are home to a family of rabbits.

    You have an elegant address, Peggy, like it should be the title of a novel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.