#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

This is an exciting day

Today the Hvac guys come to start putting in central air and am I ever excited. Even though we have a window air conditioner in our sunroom and back bedroom our west facing kitchen heats up terribly in the hot weather. It’s too hot to cook (I wonder what excuse I’m going to use now). It was 91 yesterday when we go home. Global warming has certainly affected Bradford. 



Molly and Sara on the boat.

Tammy, you asked about Sadie. As we sat on the deck overlooking the lake and she saw that the kids were all swimming she really put up a fit whining and carrying on. She wanted to be down there. She went to my sister to beg knowing that I had said no. But the next day I took her (and her floatie) down the long steps to the dock. It should have been a comedy reel seeing me (in my life jacket) and her on the floatie trying to balance and paddle out. She wasn’t happy but consented to staying on the floatie dangling her feet into the water and paddling but when each boy jumped into the water from the dock she felt it was her duty to rescue them and made a lunge for the water. Finally I couldn’t restrain her any longer and had someone take her back up the stairs. I felt so sorry for her knowing how much she loves to be in the water. 


Today I begin my art classes again. Our instructor had taken off some time but now she is back and I am glad to get going again on my painting. On Friday once again I am planning on going back to Mayville to paint poppies. I am so happy that I am making time for this. 




2 comments :

  1. Anonymous4:35 PM

    awww... poor little Sadie! they are like children! asking the other parent when one has already said no!
    but she at least got to be in it with everybody for a little while!
    bet you're glad to be home again even though it was wonderful. but now having central A/C is going to make all the difference!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still working on it. I can’t wait.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.