#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, July 27, 2018

How does your garden grow?


I believe these are called balloon flowers. I added this perennial to my garden last year. 


The impatiens are doing very well. 


And the brown eyed Susans always put on a show in July. 



What has surprised me the most however is how large this hydrangea is growing in its pot. It is twice the size of the ones I have in the ground which makes me wonder if I should transplant them. How do I get this one to bloom again? I recently fed everyone with Miracle Grow so we will see. 

Today I am off to Mayville again with Cecelia, my art partner from class. This week we are painting Monet and also going to a craft show in Westfield. I haven’t been to a craft show in years so it ought to be fun. 











1 comment :

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    ahhh.... lush and green as I always remember the northeast. :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.