#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

A fairyland

Overnight the land turned into white. The snow hangs heavy on the trees and the world is fresh and new again. The branches form patterns and the shrubs are turned into mounds. It is beautiful. 











Yesterday after coffee and the gym I met the Giggle Girls for another time of fun and laughter. Just to show you how silly we can be one girl came in a Pocahontas wig with black pigtails (just for fun). We played Marbles and had a great time. During this time of bad weather it is nice just to get together with friends. 

2 comments :

  1. Your new header picture is stunning! Just right for winter. We've only had two good snows so far so I hope we get more, send a little of yours down to us, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting together with friends is always special, Peggy! I'm glad that you had fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.