#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 05, 2018

Cleaning and Organizing

Sooooo…I had a free day. No commitments, no appointments, no coffee. I could do anything I want including being lazy. Yeah, sure.

  I woke up and six and stayed in bed till six thirty. I put on my coziest robe and headed for the sunroom to watch the rest of Top Chef. I had to turn it off last night since I couldn’t keep awake for it. But first I had to watch Last Chance Kitchen on my ipad to see who came back to compete. Then I watched the episode where they camped in the snow and cooked over a campfire. Despite all those challenges they served really good food.


NUP_178417_0588.JPG
My next goal of the day was to do some organizing. I went through every drawer and cupboard in the kitchen trying to eliminate some things that I don’t use. I can proudly say that since we had our kitchen redone several years ago I have narrowed things down pretty well. But I had one drawer full of knives that I sorted and put about half in a box for the garage sale next spring. I saved all the Case and Cutco knives. If you are familiar with these brands they are excellent knives. Cutco is in the neighboring town and they will sharpen all their knives free. Case Cutlery is a local company and known all over the world for their excellent products. It was fun to open the drawer afterwards and see everything in order. This is a good time of year to do those sorting and organizing chores. How about you? Are you one of those people who always keep things in order or like me find a time to really go at it?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.