#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, January 27, 2018

Getting out of Dodge

Sometimes I feel like we are in the West when going to the nearest big town was a real event. It is that way for me when we go to Erie. First of all it’s an hour and a half away.  The first thing we do when we get there is pick a place to eat.  Today it longhorn Steakhouse. You just can’t get food as good as that in Bradford. Parmasean garlic fries and a shaved prime rib sandwich 




Do you use the Retail me Not app on your phone?  I always check for coupons and today we got a free appetizer. 
  Then there was shopping. But that’s a post for another day 

1 comment :

  1. Parmasean garlic fries ~ OMG that sounds so good! Terry and I are going out to Parkway tonight. I can't wait! I've literally gotten out of Dodge ~ I worked on several oil rigs near Dodge City, Kansas, back in 1981. It was such a thrill to be there! Have a great week, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.