#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Another EGD

Yesterday morning I went to the surgical center in Olean for another EGD ..throat scope. I have a narrowing of my esophagus which causes me to choke on food periodically and I need my throat enlarged or stretched. It is not a long procedure and you are put into a twilight sleep. Unfortunately my esophagus has scarring from acid reflux and it is hard to expand it but he did his best. I was sleeping most of yesterday and all night last night from the anesthesia. I’m so glad that I have a husband who takes such good care of me. He waited on me and fixed me something to eat. I really lean on him in times like these. 


1 comment :

  1. You have my sympathy, Peggy! Endoscopies are no fun! I hope that you are feeling perkier by now. Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.