#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 05, 2018

Are you cold?

Everyone’s in the deep freeze. I feel sorry for my southern relatives to whom this is phenomenon. For us it’s business as usual. It is not strange at all to have temperatures below freezing in the wintertime. In fact it’s the norm. We have been spoiled this winter since November was unusually warm and we had little snow. There are a lot of places suffering with the cold now besides our little section of western Pennsylvania.
SnowZilla2
Our high tomorrow will be three degrees. It will be one of the rare times that our coffee group won’t be meeting in the morning. My Women’s Literary Club group also cancelled their meeting for tomorrow. I plan on staying in all day marathon watching Game of Thrones.
snowman_carrots_sm
How is the weather where you are?
weather-blizzard-snow_storm-snow-snowing-reminisces-dcrn1408_low

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.