#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, January 26, 2018

Justa shoppin’

IMG_0694

The above photo and artwork are from Susan Branch who is one of my favorite bloggers. You can find her blog at Susan Branch.com. I hope you visit her and see how an artist lays out a blog. I have always admired her and her art and am pleased to periodically use it here on season to season. But I want to give her full credit for her achievement. I have bought her books which are amazing. Enjoy her blog.




After morning coffee I hopped over the hill to Olean to return some books to their library. I use both the Olean and Bradford library and am yearning for a good page turner. I picked up a few James Patterson(always a quick read), stopped at the mall for a little shopping (found a cute blouse and vest), and to BJ’s ( butternut squash ravioli, anyone?) The sun is shining and the mood is elevated. Great day!

1 comment :

  1. Awesome, Peggy! Sounds like you had a great Friday. Mine was a bit of a lost day. In spite of all my plans not to, I stayed up until 3:00 am on Thursday night finishing my blog post. My posts take a long time to do. Then, to my shock, I woke up at 11:30 am Friday. I can't remember the last time I slept in like that! So I only accomplished the basics around the house. Terry and I have a standing dinner and drinks with friends on Friday night whenever we and they are in Colorado ~ So it wasn't a completely lost day. Great fun! So last night I managed to get to bed at 1:30 am. No matter how great my intentions are, I just can't get on a schedule! But, "It's all good" as my sister Donnie likes to say. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.