#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 01, 2018

18 for 2018

Here are 18 things I want to do in 2018

1. Learn to take my DSLR off auto to learn what all the buttons do and improve my photography. 
2. Pack a picnic lunch and go off on an adventure. 
3. Go to France. 
4. Get the house organized and throw away all that I don’t love. 
5. Continue to take advantage of any social activities such as plays and concerts.
6. Improve my garden and plant some more flowers. 
7. go to Destin, Florida. It’s been calling me for years. 
8. Simplify my life. 
9. Read more. 
10. Learn to use my new Photoshop program. 
11. Feed the birds and enjoy watching them through the window. 
12. Paint with passion.
13. REconnect with old friends. 
14. Walk more. 
15. Eat healthy. 
16. Buy less. 
17. Develop a passion for cooking. 
18. Write my autobiography for my grandchildren.


1 comment :

  1. I hope you get to do every single thing on your wonderful list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.