#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

It seems I'm having an issue


Last Friday I went to the Literary Club Hospital luncheon. This annual event always has an interesting speaker and the topic was Reflexology. The speaker talked about how the pressure points on your feet connect with organs of the body and rubbing those points are like acupuncture without the needles. She gave a treatment to a volunteer. 

Well, I'm having trouble. It seems that I can't blog from my regular platform Open Live Writer. I can write and publish words but if I put a picture in it gives me an error message. I haven't changed anything or done anything different. I thought it might be Live Writer but then I tried to blog from my ipad with Blog Touch Pro and it wouldn't publish the pictures either. So I am back to blogging with the original Blogger platform but I'm not happy. I've researched for hours on how to fix the problem and can't come up with any solutions. I'll keep working on it meanwhile I'll use this to blog. Oh, those little woes. It is seeming these days that things are getting more complicated instead of less. I'm afraid one day that the whole blog will crash and I will lose all of my posts forever. A while back I converted some of the years into books. I think I'd better do that to the rest soon.

1 comment :

  1. There's nothing more aggravating than technology that won't work! I hope you sort things out to your satisfaction, Peggy. I think reflexology is fabulous! I wish I could have a session every day. I looked into turning my blog posts into books, but it would have cost a fortune. Now I'm slowly printing my posts off. Have a great day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.