#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, January 28, 2018

I shopped

DDD_WA_Shopping_04

Shopping is a pleasure for me and always has been. I know there are those who just don’t go to a store unless they need something specific. But I go just to look. I call it “seeing pretty things” and I need the visual stimulation like other people need water. It’s not about the buying as much as it about just enjoying seeing the colors, patterns, and decorative items that are out there.  It doesn’t matter if I go to a fancy store or to a consignment store the thrill is the same. In Erie I am able to find all my favorite stores within a few miles of each other. (At Home, Home Goods, Michael’s Christmas Tree Shop, Pier One) I rarely see the inside of the mall as most of the stores I like are around the outside. This time I did go into Macy’s as I had a credit to spend. I found…

a teal top…


IMG_8464
a cute pink hoddie..
IMG_8463
and a grey striped top with a beaded swan..


IMG_8461

They remind me of spring.

1 comment :

  1. Pretty tops, Peggy! I'm glad that you spend time doing something you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.