#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 29, 2018

Mid winter decorating

I remember my mother saying to me while in the midst of our long Bradford winters “I’m tired of looking at these four walls”. Our winters are rather long in western Pennsylvania sometimes lasting from the first snow in early November to the end of April. And the snow was long and deep. The weather has changed here (maybe global warming?) and our winters are not as bad now..in fact we don’t have snow on the ground right now. But I do tired of looking at the same thing day after day. I guess that is the curse of being a visual person. I get easily bored with the same sight over and over and need a change. So I decorate and move things around in my house. 

Maybe you remember my chandelier over the dining table which I filled with various blue green foliage. 

When I was taking it down the greenery was just too pretty to put away so I started adding it to the trophy cup and filled it up. 





On the table I added a tall flour de Lis planter stand and an armillary. 


I changed things around on the table too adding some red to give me some color in the room besides white and green. 






This terrarium came from Pier One. When I saw it I knew it had to come home with me. I filled it with moss, stones, a licensed stick, a nest, and a little white gazebo. 








I always enjoy changing things around. This will do till Spring. 



1 comment :

  1. Maybe in my next life, Peggy! You are so talented! Me, I just go somewhere else ~ LOL! Have a good one, my friend! Sending you hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.