#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, June 07, 2018

A RARE GLIMPSE

 

This is a side of the house that rarely gets seen in photos. This nashiki  willow has grown a lot since we had the landscaping done. In fact it could use a good haircut but it’s so tall I couldn’t reach the top. So I left it au natural. I used an app called My Sketch on the ipad to make this picture. I haven’t played around with my apps very much lately and had forgotten how great this app is. 


I love how big the shrubs have grown on this side of the house..a burning bush, a viburnum, an Azalea,  and a holly. Wouldn’t this be a lovely spot for a picnic..under this willow? 


Around the front of the house the barberry bushes have gotten so big but I love the color against the brick. We still need to mulch around the house yet. I love this time of year when everything is lush and green.





2 comments :

  1. I love that sketch picture! I haven't played around with much photo editing lately either but I agree that it is so much fun. And I can easily see a pretty table set under your willow tree. Maybe you can watch out for a good buy on a little table to keep there so it would be ready rather than having to move one there?

    We have a small barberry we need to move. It was here when we moved here but gets covered up by midsummer with a huge clump of ornamental grass. That's another thing to add to RH's weekend list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:49 AM

    love that beautiful little tree! and I agree with Dewena...
    I would put a small table and two chairs there. so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.