#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 22, 2018

NOW ISN’T THAT BETTER?


What a difference a little haircut makes. The vine looks a lot better now. And I can actually see out the kitchen windows. 


This is not a great picture but we have had a Baltimore Oriole eating from the hummingbird feeder. 


I’m getting ready to go to a watercolor color class in Mayville NY today. Last year when my sisters were here we took a class at Mayville Watercolors at the Depot. It is a beautiful setting right at the northern tip of Chautauqua Lake (about an hour and a half from here). This is an immersion lesson which will teach me a new watercolor technique. Susan the instructor is from Texas and spends here summers here. She is an excellent teacher and very encouraging. I’m so excited about today. 





3 comments :

  1. Anonymous6:58 PM

    hope you enjoyed your class!
    I can easily see how she would want to spend her summers there. it's HOT down here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I vacationed in Georgia as a child and you can have that awful heat. I’d rather have the snow and cold. The summers in Bradford can’t be beat.

      Delete
  2. I'm working backwards, so I have already seen the results of your painting class. What fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.