#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Oh my...did I forget to blog today?

It seemed like a busy day although I didn’t seem too busy.  The air conditioning guys came today to look in every room to see where they wanted to put in the vents. There was an issue but they think they can get creative and solve that. 
  I felt bogged down with too much stuff today so I cleaned the office and that made me feel better. I’ve read a thousand or so it seems of cleaning and organizing books and it all usually comes down to letting go of stuff. I love my decorations and have the most problems with letting those go. I will put something in the attic and get it out years later and use it again in a completely different way. Funny how I can easily get rid of my husband’s things. Lol.  
    Tomorrow is Giggle Girls  and I can’t wait for a day of laughter.  
No new picture today so I’m showing you the red geranium garland I have on the chandelier on the breezeway. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.