#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Just being silly



Yesterday we traveled to Erie to attend a graduation party for Kaitlyn, Don’s stepbrother’s granddaughter. It was held at a small park which was so private that we were the only ones there in the single large pavilion. There were two tennis courts and a ball field that we had all to ourselves. 



Don and his brother Jim.


There was a generous buffet of food but the highlight was the candy bar with galvanized buckets filled with all sorts of candy bars which were loaded into blue bags to take home. It was a great day to be with family. The weather was overcast and only seventy which actually was a perfect temperature to be outdoors, not too hot and not too cold. 
 I made a quick stop at the Millcreek Mall since we went right by and found two small white floating shelves at At Home to put in my freshly repainted bathroom. After we got home we watched a few more episodes of Bosch, an Amazon Prime series which is based on the books of Michael Connelly. I was in bed early after a busy day. 







4 comments :

  1. I'm so enjoying your Blog!!! Makes me want to be there on your fabulous patio and just talk away with you...💗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how I wish you were here too Linda. Miss our little talks. Love you!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous4:31 PM

    first I thought … how will the candy bars not melt! it's in the high 90's here!
    then I remembered you said it's "only 70" and that's PERFECT! it's a lovely day you had all round. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family gatherings are a lot of fun ~ certainly looks like Don was having a good time. Terry puts the silly in my life. He has a famous sense of fun. Hugs to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.