#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 08, 2018

In the Jungle

I am a dishaholic which means I have a hard time passing up a cute plate. These darling leopard spotted plates I found at a Goodwill in Virginia. I only got four which is all I needed to set a jungle themed table. 

I already had spotted placemats so the plates fit right in along with copper chargers and bamboo silverware. 

I kept the centerpiece simple with a nail studded tray, black lantern, copper bowl and some greenery...easy, peasy. 


When I find a good book all I want to do is read all day and night. This one kept my attention and I finished it sitting on the swing as it was getting dark. Nice twists and turns...who dun it? 

Giggle girls yesterday was hilarious. Somehow this group of classmates has just clicked and we get along so well. We usually play Michigan Rummy but when one of us can’t make it we play Marbles. For some reason that game has us laughing our heads off. We play like senile old ladies not remembering whose turn it is half the time because we stop to chat right in the middle of playing. It is so much fun.. 






1 comment :

  1. Anonymous5:16 PM

    this post makes me happy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.