#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, June 15, 2018

Outdoors at Chatham Lane


This week we have had outdoor help. We realize that we can no longer lift heavy bags of mulch or trim bushes. Things Don always has been able to do in the past are now too hard for someone who has COPD and has difficulty breathing. And I admit that I do not any longer have the energy that I once had to work in the garden for so many hours. We were lucky to find a great friend who we could hire and does excellent work. It is so satisfying to see the outdoor work get done and how nice it looks. 





2 comments :

  1. Anonymous7:20 PM

    also why I enjoy apartment living.
    the grounds here are kept beautifully. I could never do it myself.
    nor could I afford to have it done! so a win win. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been learning the hard way that I need to slow down and not push so hard. I can work at something physical for hours and then my body pays me back. I'm all for hiring help, if I can afford it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.